By using healthy ingredient, like bananas, we can still enjoy sweets without negative health effect.
Try this healthy chocolate banana ice cream recipe!
When ripe frozen bananas and cocoa powder are combined together in a blender you get a creamy, guilt-free, scrumptious frozen treat. It’s also gluten-free and vegan.
Ingredients: ripe banana, cacao powder
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces.
- Freeze them for 1 or 2 hours on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Put the frozen bananas into a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the cacao powder and blend until incorporated.
- For a soft ice cream, serve immediately.
If you like more variation, you can also mix the banana base with other fruit like strawberries and blueberries.
Enjoy the healthy treat!